• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Christmas!

    Hello everyone, 

    ITS CHRISTMAS!!

    I have been so excited for Christmas to come this year although now it is Christmas I do not feel as festive as I would like. 
    I know I am a little bit late putting up my decorations this year but I have just been so busy but I have done it now and I am just going to show you a few pictures of some of the decorations in out house this year. 

    Outside Christmas lights 
    Tinsel


    Thought I would add a picture of my cat 


    Advent calendars 
    Tinsel
    Tinsel
    My stocking

    Christmas tree
    Bedroom Christmas tree


    Hope you enjoyed my little gallery of Christmas. 
    I will be back soon with another Christmas post. 

    Bye
    Libby
    x





    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll