• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Mac- Lovelorn dupes!



    Hello everyone,

    Today I am going to be a make-up post. A lot of people do not like to splash out on a expensive product and even if they do they want to see how it looks first. 
    I am going to talk about two dupes for macs lovelorn. 
    The price range varies, starting from £1.99-£15.50.

    So these are the colours on my hand, the first one being Rimmel colour rush in the shade 110 make me blush which is £5.99. This is very moisturising has a strong colour to it and lasts fairly long. It is a bit lighter then lovelorn but then again it will be hard to get the exact colour. I have to admit this is one of my favourite lip products and I need to invest in some more.

    The second one is the Mac one in the shade Lovelorn, as many of you know Mac lipsticks have very good staying power even when you eat and drink, so in some ways It is worth paying the price because actually the lipstick never seems to go down. Lovelorn is a lustre lipstick and is £15.50. It was actually my first Mac lipstick.

    The last one is from Natural collection in the shade pink mallow, I have to admit it is not the best lipstick but it is only £1.99. You will put it on and within half an hour it will be gone but it is moisturising.

    Rimmel 
    Natural collection

    Mac

    I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you found it useful.

    Bye
    Libby
    x


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll