• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Cleansing the face!

    Hello everyone, 

    One of the best things to do, when I get home from school/work, is to take my makeup off and cleanse my face. 
    Today I will talk through the products I use to cleanse my face, all these products are affordable so you can go out and buy these products too.

    To start with I normally just get a wipe and wipe my face, just so I don't use too much of my micellar water. Once I have done that I get my micellar water and just put some on a cotton pad and wipe over all my face until all the makeup is gone. Then I apply a tiny bit of Simple kind to skin purifying lotion, which is a cleanser and a moisturiser in one which is really useful. When that is dry I put the Aveeno lotion on which is an excellent moisturiser. Aveeno is what I used to use on my skin when my eczema was really bad and now I use it as a moisturiser and I love it so much. The final thing I do is moisturise my lips by using either Vaseline or The Body Shop bourne lippy.  
    All of these products are great for sensitive skin, but also dry skin. If you have oily skin I would recommend skipping the Aveeno moisturiser or replacing it with another, less oily, moisturiser. 
    After taking my makeup off, I love to put my pyjamas on and light a candle whilst either relaxing or doing homework. 

    These are my favourite pj's at the minute, they are from Primark and the top is Mickey Mouse and the bottoms areHogwartss which I love, the bottoms also feel like tracksuit bottoms which make them super comfortable. 












    Thankyou for reading this blog post, I hope to see you soon. 
    Bye 
    Libby 
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll