• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Tanya Burr Cosmetics!

    Hello everyone, 

    I said before Christmas that I would do a Tanya Burr cosmetics review post thing so you guys could see the products I got in my advent calender and to see how good they are. 


    These are the products I got in the advent calendar.
    So as you can see I got a different range of products in the calendar. 

    Compact mirror:

    The compact mirror is one of my favourites as I have never actually owned one and they are very handy when it comes to school. It is in the shape of a love heart and is baby pink with little white stars on. One side is more zoomed in then the other to make it easier to see the details. 

    Lip glosses:

    In the advent calendar I got 3 different shades, which would probably the shades I would have picked out if I was in the shop. The first shade is a dark red and honestly it is not as dark as it looks. The second shade is a very candy floss like pink which again is not a bright as it looks if you do not put layers of it on. The last shade is probably my favourite, it is a coral, nude colour and looks very flattering on the lips. Applying the lip glosses are very nice as they have a flat biggish applicator which is perfect to fit your lips. These must be good because I don't wear any other lip glosses apart from Tanya's so I recommend these highly.

    Nail varnishes:

    The nail varnishes were quiet similar shades, one was a green colour with glitter in and the other was a blue colour with glitter in. I am not going to lie, but I would not wear the nail varnish kn their own, I would prefer them as a top coat to add glitter to it, but it depends on your preference but overall they are nice nail varnishes to add to my collection.

    Eye shimmer pots:

    These shimmer pots came in a copper shade and a silver shade, there isn't really a lot to say about them apart from the fact they are really really nice and you can even wear them on there own and they look really nice. I really do recommend these.

    Nail files:

    You can't really say a lot about nail files. What I can say are they are really good for travelling or putting in your handbag because they are mini and have really nice designs on them.

    Eyelashes:

    I am going to admit I have not tried the eyelashes yet and I'm not really a fake eyelash person unless it is a special event but from what I can see they look really nice and they look like they will suit my eyes. It was a good choice :).

    I hope you enjoyed this post, I really enjoyed having s beauty calendar this year and hope to get one again next year. 

    I have lots of new ideas for blog posts this year so I hope you are looking forward to them. 

    Thank you for reading. 

    Love
    Libby
    x


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll