• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Sleek Matte Me liquid lipstick!


    Hello everyone, 

    Today I am going to be talking about matte lipstick. I mean how have I only just started using it. 

    Recently I went and bought one of Sleeks Matte Me liquid lipstick in the shade Shabby Chic. This was my first ever matte lipstick because I always thought of them as being very drying however, I was wrong. This particular lipstick is a matte lip cream, meaning it is going to be less drying than what other could possibly be. 
    The colour is not what it looks like in the packaging as it comes out a bit more of a purple colour than a pink colour but I love it just as much. The applicator was not as soft as I was expecting but then when I used it, the harder applicator made it easier for precision surprisingly enough. 
    The only bad thing I have to say about this product is that the packaging is a bit boring and plain to what I normally like but for how good the product is I will let them off. 

    Overall it is a really good product as it has very strong staying power. It lasted me about 12 hours when I put it on the other day, and I had been eating and drinking throughout the day. I would definitely go check these lipsticks out. They have loads of different shades and the shade I have looks super nice, so I would recommend trying the shade Shabby Chic out. 
    This is what the lipstick looks like on, obviously, the darker you want it the more you put on, but because I never like my lipstick being very out there ,because I am boring haha, I like the only put a little bit on. 


    I hope you enjoyed this short blog post today, be sure to check out my twitter and I hope you have all enjoyed your summer holidays. 
    Bye
    Libby
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll