• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Advent Calendars!


    Hello, 

    It's this time of year again. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. 
    So my post today is going to be of my advent calendars, it may just help you decide which advent calendar you want this year. 
    I have never been one for having more than one advent calendar, I normally just have a Cadbury's one so I have ventured out a little bit more this year. 

    I'm not going to lie, I have always wanted a beauty calendar and Tanya Burr's products, I just never got round to buying them. Beauty advent calendars can be very pricey but worth the money and when I found out Tanya had one out I was so excited and I literally bought one when I next went to town. It has twelve doors, which I prefer because I am going to open one every other day on the odd days, also I think if you had 24 beauty products it would be a bit too much. Tanya's advent calendar was £25 but has been on offer at Superdrug for £15 which personally I think is a good bargain. 
    For those who really want to know whats in it, I am not going to show you because I think it ruins the fun of the advent calendar but I will do a post after Christmas showing what products I got and what I think of them. 

    I think it is a really pretty design, I love how it looks like a house. 












    My second advent calendar is just a general Thorntons. I am more of a Cadbury girl but I also like Thorntons so I thought I would have something different this year. I thought it was cool how you actually got a chocolate on Christmas day, whereas the cadbury ones only go to Christmas eve. 














    I hope you enjoyed this post. My next post is going to be a Christmas related post so look forward to that. 

                                                      Thanks for reading
                                                                Libby 
                                                                    x 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll