• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • My 2015!

    Hello everyone!

    I hope you had a very good Christmas.

    Today's post is kind of inspiration from Zoe (aka Zoella) where she summed up her year and all the amazing things her and her friends have done this year but not just that she pointed out some of the bad things that had happened in the year. So I thought it would be a good idea for me to do that, even though I probably did not do as much as Zoe I still think it is a very good idea especially for looking back on in a couple of years time.

    So the year started of in January (obviously) when the year started off on a high as we celebrated my sisters 21st Birthday. 
    Old picture of me and my sister when we were younger
    I always find the first couple of months in the year to be a bit boring as you kind of just get everything sorted for the year hence why I did not really do much more in January. 

    We then reach February which is my Birthday month, which is the 25th, and I still did not do much at the start of February until my Birthday in which I went out for a meal with my family.
    Before my meal with the family on my Birthday
    March is when the year started going down hill, we had my Dads Birthday which was nice but then come March/April time a relative got diagnosed with breast cancer not just that my Grandad started getting ill.

    In April my auntie had a few operations to get rid of the cancer before she started her treatment. Also in April me, my mum , dad , brother, sister and grandma went on holiday to Mablethorpe which was a good break, whilst we were on holiday it was my Brothers 19th Birthday.
    Mablethorpe
    May came along and I went on holiday with my Auntie and Cousin to Wales, again it was another great holiday.
    Wales
      Also in May I went to see The Vamps and Union J in concert.
                            
    I also went to a safari park.


    Now we are in June when it was my Mums Birthday. But also unfortunately my grandad passed away.

    Following into July it was starting to come to the end of the school year which I was very happy about but also I went to Paris on a school trip. 


     Following my trip to Paris I had an operation in my mouth.
    Now at the end of July beginning of August I went to Egypt of a family holiday which was amazing. 

    Also in August (which was summer holidays) I went to Dovedale with the family ( Dovedale is just a place in the peak district). 
    September rolled along where I started year 10. Nothing else really happened from now until October where I spent halloween with my friends.
     When November came I went to see Mumford and Sons in concert with two of my friends.
    Before we knew it Christmas was coming around and everyone was rushing around trying to get everything done for Christmas.
    On Christmas eve me my brother, sister, dad and cousin went ice skating.
    New years was just spent with the family playing games which was a great way to end 2015 and start 2016. 

    Happy new year everyone and I hope 2016 is a better year. 

    Bye
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll