• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • 50 facts about me!

    Hi everyone, 
    So I haven't been doing my blog that long so I thought a way that you can get to know me better- 50 facts about me, I actually only did 49 and my last one was basically a thankyou to all you guys, hope you enjoy :) 

    1. My name is Libby Astle
    2. I am 13 years old
    3. My birthday is 25th February 
    4. I have 1 brother and 1 sister called Beth and Reece
    5. I have a cat called Charlie
    6. I have been to Egypt 5 times
    7. I live in England 
    8. I love photography 
    9. I used to play the clarinet 
    10. I like playing football
    11. I love trampolining 
    12. My favorite film is Pitch Perfect
    13. I used to madly in love with a program called Little House on The Prairie 
    14. I love going to Haven (caravan site)
    15. My favorite color is blue
    16. The first musical I saw was Joseph and the amazing technicolor dream coat
    17. I used to do: football, gymnastics, karate, swimming, dance and kick boxing 
    18. I got a trophy for dance
    19. I love shopping
    20. I like reading
    21. I love watching YouTube videos 
    22. Water is my favorite drink
    23. I love tatty ted and boofle 
    24. I love flying airplanes 
    25. I love listening to music 
    26. I like snorkeling
    27. I got Keith Jacks signature
    28. My nickname is Liblobs 
    29. My real name isn't Liberty but I being called it
    30. I really like History
    31. I once had swine flu 
    32. I am a Pisces
    33. I have never cried over a film
    34. I love going on walks with my family
    35. I love car journeys with my brother 
    36. My favorite series of books is the missing series by Sophie McKenzie
    37. The wifi in my house does not reach my bedroom
    38. I have greeny blue eyes
    39. My favorite fruit is Strawberry's
    40. My brother is funny 
    41. I love swimming underwater 
    42. I will never watch a horror film, I hate them
    43. I love baking
    44. My favorite Disney film is Frozen
    45. I sing really loud in the shower 
    46. My lucky number is 9
    47. When I was younger I got loads of free stuff in Egypt
    48. I went to see Beyonce in concert on my 13th birthday
    49. I used to always want to be a pop star (I don't anymore)
    50. I love my blog and all you guys who read this, you all mean a lot to me :)

    thanks, 
    Libby x     
      
               

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll