• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Make-up for glasses wearers!

    Hello everyone, 

    A lot of people wear glasses and a lot of people do not change their make-up for wearing glasses which is fair enough but if you can, changing your make-up for wearing glasses does make a difference. So this post will be the make-up I would wear when wearing glasses and I will give you my tips. Hope you enjoy. 






    This is the make-up I chose for wearing glasses. Most of it is drug store and cheaper but there are a few high end products which just change it up a bit.
    So the foundation is the Rimmel lasting finish in the lightest shade and this is really good because it has a high coverage and lasts a long time on your face, which is very good for glasses wearers as foundation tends to start rubbing off around the glasses so this foundation is great at stopping that. I then use the collection lasting perfection concealer just under my eyes and on any spots or blemishes so this does not really have anything to do with wearing glasses. The next product is the Rimmel stay matte powder which I only put around the nose and frame where my foundation goes because this gives a bit more coverage and then for the rest of my face I used the Rimmel clear complexion powder. Then I just lightly contoured, you don't want to over do the bronzer if you are wearing glasses because you do not want that to be the main focus but what you do want to more heavily apply is the highlighter so I used the collection speedy highlighter on the cheekbones, nose, brown bone and a little on my forehead once that is blended in I go back in with the collection highlight and sculpt palette and with the highlighter palette I just go over the bits I already highlighted just to kind of set it. Next is the brows which need to be defined, brows and lips are the main focus here. So I used the middle shade from the collection brow palette in the blonde shades and just make them stand out more and make them more shaped and defined. So now we are left with the eyes. Personally myself I wouldn't wear eye shadow with glasses seeing as that is not a big focus but if you do then I would go for neutral shades like the one out of the revolution palette which is fully of really nice neutral shades, I then would recommend not using a lengthening mascara as you don't want your eyelashes rubbing up against your glasses so I would choose one that is more thickening like this soap and glory thick and fast mascara which is one of my fave mascaras. Lastly to finish we have the lips. I started with a kiko lipstick in the shade 932 and then topped it with topshops matte lipstick in the shade hazard. 

    So that finishes the make-up look off. 
    If you do try this be sure to tweet me. 

    Hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon with hopefully a studying/revision tips post.
    Bye 
    Libby 
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll