• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Autumn/Winter eye shadow!




    Hello, 

    I have to admit even though I love makeup, I have never really been one for wearing eye shadow or even buying eye shadow. As I am boring I normally just buy a pot of silver eye shadow and just use that when I go out. I never really liked wearing it because I have never wanted to my eyes to stand out apart from my lashes. 

    Recently I decided to buy an eye shadow palette, now because it was my first palette I didn't want to spend to much in case I still really wasn't one for eye shadow. The palette I chose was the Sleek i-Divine vintage romance palette, it was a reasonable price and I had heard good reviews about sleek make-up. The only reason I really bought the palette was for Halloween because I dressed up as mini-mouse and wanted a purple/pink colour, it turns out it has my perfect choice of autumn/winter colors. 


    This is the look I went for


    I started off by putting the silver colour (surprise!) which is called 'pretty in Paris all over my lid and then ,lightly, I pat the lighter gold colour 'Meet in Madrid', then just on the outer corners blending in I put the slightly darker gold on which is called 'Court in Cannes'. The final part for the lid is just to put some of the matt brown shade in the crease 'Propose in Prague', what I sometimes like to do is get the less sparkly purple shade and put that on the outer corner underneath my bottom lash and if I am going on a night out I will extend that to make it a light wing on my eye.

    I thought this would be perfect for autumn/winter because I think the gold matches autumn colors yet because there is lots of glitter in it and some purple it is great for Christmas/winter. 

    Overall I ended up really liking the palette and I am sure that in the new year I will go out and buy a more expensive one so I can experiment with colors and share them with all of you. 









    I hope you enjoyed another of my makeup posts.
    Thank you for reading, 
     bye 
    Libby 
      x


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll