• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Autumn outfit!




    Hello everyone, 

    Today a finally have a fashion post. I am going to show you my favorite outfit to wear in autumn. Autumn clothing has to be my favorite because its not that cold that you have to wear a coat but you can get away with wearing jumper and boots.

    In this outfit I put on this black and white woolly top which is just a tiny bit over sized which I love because anything over sized is the most comfy and I like my comfort. The top is from new look and surprisingly it was fairly cheap for a jumper. I just pooped this on with a pair of leggings from next which are my favorite because they don't get see through at the bum, also I think bay jumpers and leggings are the perfect match especially when it comes to comfort or just simplicity. I recently got some new boots so obviously I had to wear them but seriously they are so comfy. The last thing I did was put a scarf for those colder days even though its wool and wool its not too bad. 
    I look so awkward 


    Just to finish everything off, I like to put my hair in a bun and pull bits out so it looks messy, I like to do this because my hair is a bit lengthy so it keeps it out the way but because I full bits out it just makes it look like your not got any hair and also frames your face. The lipstick I was wearing is Hazard by Topshop which is a really nice colour for autumn especially if you don't like a darker purple shade. 





    Woolly Jumper - £7.99
    Leggings - £10.00
    Boots - £65.00
    scarf - £6.99
    Lipstick - £8.00

    Thank you all for reading :) 
    see you soon 
    bye 
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll