• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Pamper Products!



    Hello everyone, 

    I don't know about you but I do love having a pamper night. My pamper night is usually on a Sunday depending if I'm in the mood for one in the week but Sunday is my main day because I like to feel pampered before the week ahead of me. Today I am going to share with you what I like to do on my pamper night.

    Firstly I will go for a shower, before you all ask I would go for a bath but we don't have one, just a walk in shower. I will just wash my hair with my everyday shampoo and conditioner (my favorite shampoo and conditioner is any of the pantene brand) On a normal shower day I would use just normal shower gel but on my pamper day I like to use my Soap and Glory clean on me shower cream, which is the nicest product to use on my skin, I love it. Honestly is lasts forever as well so its defiantly worth the money. 



    After showering I will go into my room, put some music on and light my favorite candle which is Yankee candle in the scent red raspberry. I then like to apply the Body Shop strawberry body butter which is my favorite scent, that just goes all over my body apart from my face and arms, to which I use the shimmy shimmy shimmer bar from Lush which is very moisturizing. Then for my face I use Boots cucumber face mask which I absolutely love.
    Finally when I have finished my pampering I just put a film on, get a cup of tea and chill. I usually do my pampering about 9pm so then by time I have done everything and watched a film I will be ready to get ready for bed.I don't pamper every week because I end up being too busy but then it's more of a treat when I do get one.
     
     I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
    Bye
    Libby
    x

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll