• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Paris!



    Hey, 

    Okay, I promise you that my holidays are coming to an end. I feel like pretty much all of my posts are of me going on holiday. This time I am going to tell you what I did (I only went for 2 nights) and then add some pictures at the end, so its going to be more of a chatty post seeing as my last one was more about the pictures.

    Thursday 10th July 2015:

    On this date I had to be at my school for 11:45 pm as we would be travelling through the night so when I got home from school that day I planned on doing last minute packing and then going to sleep after my dinner but obviously we never end up doing everything we plan on doing. It turned out that my last minute packing literally was last minute stuff that couldn't really be done until I was just about to leave so knowing that I was going to bed and having to do stuff when I woke up was a bit annoying, but anyway I did the other stuff I wanted to do. After having my dinner I did go to bed about 7/8 pm so I would get a good 3 hours sleep, and of course I did not get that amount of sleep because I was so excited and I only ended up sleeping like 30 minutes before I had to get up so it did feel a bit pointless. When I woke up I just put together stuff like food and medication ready to leave at about 11:30 pm to arrive at school for 11:45 pm.

    Friday 11th July 2015:

    We left school on the coach at about 12:00am on the Friday as we were travelling to Folkeston(Kent) which took us about 4 hours where we stopped for a bit before the euro tunnel was due. Most people didn't sleep on the coach but for some reason I can fall asleep really easily so for me I would be fall of energy when everyone else is dropping to sleep. I cant remember the exact time of the euro tunnel but it only felt like we were on it for 5 minutes which was not too bad as I was not looking forward to the journey on there as I thought I would feel too enclosed but it really wasn't that bad. When we made it across the channel we made another long journey too Disneyland and again I went to sleep as I wasn't ready to be tired for a day at the park. We got there at about 12 lunch time. The rest of that day just consisted of us going on rides in the park and going in shops and stuff like you would normally do at a theme park. 
    We met at Starbucks at 6pm so we could all go have dinner together at The Rain Forrest Cafe and after we went on some rides(I'm surprised I wasn't sick).
    After a long day we were all tired and ready for a good nights sleep, as you have probably guessed we made our way to the hotel but we didn't actually get to sleep until 12 as me and my friends were, well lets just say we should have been sleeping rather then doing what we were doing haha.

    Saturday 12th July 2015:

    On Saturday we woke up all refreshed and ready for another long day because we had been told we were staying in the park longer to watch the fireworks. There isn't a lot I can really write for this day because we basically just went on all the rides we wanted to go on and got loads of pictures on the rides at like 10:30 pm we went to watch the fireworks and lasers which were really good and the lights at Disneyland at night were so pretty. That was pretty much the day but we were all ready for another good nights sleep before another day of travelling.

    Sunday 13th July 2015:  

    Again there isn't really a lot I can write because we traveled from like 10am till 8pm but we did stop at a few more service stations this time for lunch and dinner. We were all a bit more alive on the way back and I managed to stay awake most of the time as we were singing and dancing to songs until then I got tired and fell asleep #suprise. When I was asleep it was hard for me to wake up because I sleep deep and apparently my head was out in the isle where everyone could see me so some of my friends thought it would be funny to put stuff on me. I thought no one had seen me but turns out most people (including teachers) saw me. 














    This was when I fell asleep.






     Thankyou for reading this fairly long winded post but I hope you enjoyed it.


    Bye
    x























    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll