• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • My everyday makeup | Drugstore!


    Hello everyone,

    I have recently started having a proper make-up routine using all drugstore products and so I decided to share the products I use with you because it is a cheap way to have some really good quality products. 


    Starting with face products. I use the seventeen miracle matte foundation, it is a good foundation but you have to blend it a lot more then a normal foundation but when its all blended it looks good, I then set that with the Rimmel stay matte powder. The last thing I use on my face is the No7 blusher which is a nice neutral color but gives you a but of extra color on your face.



    Before putting my blush on if I have dark circles under my eyes I just pop some Collection lasting perfection concealer on. If I have blemishes the foundation covers them up which is good. Next is my eyes I start off by using the 17 glitter eye shadow to put in the corner of my eyes to make me look more awake and to add a but of sparkle, then I just simple add two layers of the Natural Collection water guard mascara.


    To apply my make-up I use the real techniques core collection and the Cala make-up brushes    










    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll