• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Holiday to Mablethorpe!

    Hey! 

    I'm really sorry I have not posted in a long time, I have just been super busy and time has just seem to have flown past me. On a good note I have got loads of blog post ideas planned for you and here is one from when I went on holiday to Mablethorpe the other week.

    Mablethorpe is a town situated by the sea in Lincolnshire about 3 hours away from where I live. When I go on holiday in England we usually stay at a Haven site which is a caravan and is actually rated one of the best seaside holidays and there are lots of Haven parks situated around the UK. 
    Anyway lets get to the point, I just have some pictures for you to look at. I didn't take too many pictures because one of the days I actually forgot my camera and I was just enjoying my holiday too much. 
    So here you go. Enjoy :) 



     These first pictures are of Mablethorpe beach.


    This is me(left), my brother and sister waiting
    to go on the pirate ship.

    This is me and my family playing golf.
    I came 3rd :)
    Me(left),Sister, Brother, Dad, Mum and Grandma.
    This is me watching my grandma playing golf.

    This final picture is off my brother that I took and
    I really like it and I don't know why I just do :)



    Thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoyed

    Love Libby 
          x



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll