• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Wales!


    Hey,

    Yes, I went on holiday again but this times to Wales. I went to Haven again in Prestatyn which is a very nice village by the sea. I came here about 3 or 4 years ago so it was nice to go back and relive the memories. So here I am again showing you my holiday pictures. Enjoy :) 





     In these pictures I am doing a high ropes course.
    The weather looks really bad and actually it was pretty cold and windy but it was still amazing.








     On this park I got stuck because my legs were too small to get over the top.

    The next lot of pictures are just pictures of Wales in general and then a waterfall we went to in Betws-y-coed.































     Sorry about all the pictures but I felt like there wasn't much to talk about but lots of pictures to show. 



    Bye,
    Libby 
    x

































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll