• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Some inexpensive perfume reviews!

    Hi everyone,

    So I have decided to do 5 perfume reviews, I will admit now I am not the best at describing the smell of perfumes but I will do my best :) 



    These are the perfumes I am going to be reviewing. 

    Lacoste touch of pink- http://www.boots.com/en/Lacoste-Touch-of-Pink-Eau-de-Toilette-90ml_15406/

    So...? Sinful- http://www.boots.com/en/So--Sinful-Eau-de-Toilette-50ml_1002668/

    Umbro girls sport exotic- No longer available 

    Charlie enchant- Only available as gift sets (only a couple left)

    So...? Kiss me-  http://www.tesco.com/direct/so-kiss-me-eau-de-toilette-spray-50ml/213-7824.prd

    Lacoste touch of pink

    Lacoste touch of pink is a girly classic perfume with a scent of floral.The bottle is really cute and the perfume lasts of for most of the day, you just might need a touch up towards the end of your day but overall it is one of my favorite perfumes I would recommend it.

    So...? Sinful

    So...? Sinful is a really sweet and floral scent, it is really nice for summer days the only down fall about this perfume is that it does not stay on for that long, only for about 1 hour.

    Umbro girls sport, exotic

    Umbro girls sport is a simple refreshing perfume that smells very exotic (hence the name) and it is perfect for just before you workout or even after and it stays on pretty well I would definitely recommend this perfume.  

    Charlie enchant

    Charlie enchant does not have much of a smell to it but is really refreshing, it is great for those days that when you are out you need a bit of refreshing before you go somewhere and because the bottle is not too bit you can take it on the go.

    So...? Kiss me


    So...? Kiss me is a floral/fruity scent, it is a bit flirty so perfect for those date nights. This is another one that does not last very long but is really nice and some places do it in a little bottle so is also perfect for on the go. 

    That is it for this blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and I will be back soon with another post for you. If you have any ideas of blog posts you would like me to do feel free to comment and I will try and do it for you. 

    Buy everyone 

    Libby x 



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll