• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Holiday to Yorkshire!

    Hi everyone, 

    So a couple of weeks ago I went to Yorkshire on a holiday from Monday til Friday, I will write a rough summary of what we did each day and then I will show you some pictures. Hope you enjoy :). 

    Monday: We left at 7:30 and took us a 4 hours and 30 minutes to drive there, once we got there we walked along the beach to a little town called Filey and grabbed some lunch, looked around and headed back to get the key for our caravan after that we didn't do much we just unpacked relaxed and went to the amusements for a little bit as we were extremely tired from travelling.

    Tuesday: was a really hot day, not the usual weather we get in England, so we decided to go to a big town near the beach called Scarborough which is like an ordinary town but you can walk down to the beach where all the typical seaside shops are, so we looked around them and went on the beach for a bit and went in the sea which was freezing but nice as it was sooo hot. When we got back to the caravan we decided to go swimming in the outside heated pool which was nice and then at night we went to a club to watch some entertainment.

    Wednesday: We went to a harbor/town called Whitby which is such a lovely place, we did a lot of walking on this day and looked at some shops but we only stayed until after dinner but it also takes about 1 hour to get back so it was late afternoon by the time we were back at the caravan but we didn't really do anything else that night as we were tired because it is hard to get a good nights sleep in a caravan aha.

    Thursday: We stayed on the caravan site and went down to the funfair, we went on lots of rides, I went on: Dodgems, Waltzers x2, Go karts, Bumper boats,these flying things (im not sure what they are called ) but i went on the 2 times we also played crazy golf 2 times as well after that we went swimming again, by the time we finished swimming it was late afternoon so we went back to the caravan to relax and then we went to the club again for the last time.

    Friday: We went home :( 



     This is the walk down to Scarborough beach

    This is Scarborough beach 


     This is a dredger we saw in Whitby harbor
     The is the view from half way walking up the Whitby Abbey
     This is the Whitby Abbey 
     This is me and my cousin on the go kart
     This is me on the bumper boat
     This is me with my feet in the sea
     This is the sea 
     This is just a random picture I took whilst on the beach
               This is the sea from the top of a cliff

    I know this was a long blog post and I do apologize but I hope you all enjoy it, I would appreciate any comments and ideas and I will try my best.
    Thanks 

    Libby x   

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll