• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Holiday to Turkey!

    Hi everyone,

    A couple of weeks ago I went on holiday to Sarigerme in Turkey, I had a really good time and I decided to share some pictures with you.


    This is the view from outside the hotel looking left

     This is the view from outside the hotel looking right
     This is a harbor we went to 
     This is a turtle that popped it's head out of the water for a picture :)
     This is a beach we went to on a trip (The beach is a blue lagoon)
     This is the pool at night time


     This last picture is of me doing water aerobics in the pool :)
     

    Hope you liked this post, I am thinking of some different things for my blog so I should have some good things coming up :)
    Thanks,

    Libby x 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll