• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Village walk!

    Hey everyone,

    so yesterday it was raining lots so I didn't really do much but when it came to the afternoon it brightened and I decided to go for a walk and take some pictures for you :)


    First we walked up to the graveyard in our village and I thought the view of the church was fairly good as it is at the other end of the village. 
     Then I saw this tree and I know it looks plain but the sun made it look really nice.
     Still in the graveyard you could see the power station that is in the next village and this looks fairly close but it is not actually that close.
     So then we carried on walking through the village and we walked through the main part of the village so there wasn't many interesting things to take pictures of until we went to the farm and they had this brook which I think is really pretty.
     This is just a random picture of some trees and grass.
     Then we saw just one sheep eating.
     Finally we walked past a field so I decided to take a picture of it.
    Thanks for reading ,

    Libby x


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll