• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Make-up faves!


    Hello everyone!

    So today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite makeup products. I have definitely been through a lot of makeup products in the past couple of years and tried different brands, but these are the products that I always find myself going back to.

    The two base products I have used over and over again throughout the past years of me wearing makeup. They are my all time favourite makeup products. The concealer is the Collection Lasting Perfection in the lightest shade, I am pretty sure most people use this concealer as it is affordable but also really high quality.

    The foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the shade light porcelain. I love this foundation because it is so easy to blend but I also love that it is not full coverage, so on days where I am confident about my skin it is perfect, but on those days where I have had a break out, the foundation is really easy to build.




    On to giving my face some definition. For contour I use the NYX contour and highlight palette. I mix the bottom, middle two shades to get the perfect shade for my skin tone. I love this palette because it is easy to take on holiday but I love all the shades, and the contour shades are so easy to blend.

    For highlight, I use the BECCA shimmering skin perfector poured in the shade moonstone. For anyone who has not tried this before. You need to try it now. It is the most beautiful highlighter I have ever seen. With it being crème it makes it easier to blend, but it has the most amazing shimmer to it, it is unbelievable.
    For the eyebrows I love to use NYX Tame and Frame. I think this is a great dupe for the Anastasia Pomade. At first I wasn't too sure about it as it is hard to work with at first and gives a very filled in look. However, after using it a few times I began to love it more and more. I then just like to go over that with the Benefit Gimme brow gel.

    My favourite eyeshadow palette is the first Naked palette, as I love having pink shades on my lids. I also feel like it brings the blue/green out in my eyes. I also like to use this with one of the Mac eyeshadows in the shade Mythology, as this is very sparkly and pigmented, so I feel like for those sparkly nights it really adds the shimmer.

    My next favourite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational waterproof mascara. This is actually my favourite ever mascara. As much as a love my Better Than Sex mascara, I feel this does the exact same job for a lot cheaper price.

    My last three favourite products are lipsticks. The first is a Soap and Glory gloss stick in the shade Nudist. I feel like it moisturises my lips and gives me such a natural look, which is why I wear it for school.
    Secondly, I love matte liquid lipsticks and this one is Lady be good by Mac and it is a nude/pink colour and the colour stays on for soooooo long. Also little goes far with this lipstick. Sometimes I like to put Nudist on the top if I want to give it more of a glossy look.
    Finally, I have been getting into wearing red lipstick recently. I have never braved it before and now I have. I love it. This is the NYX soft matte lip cream in the shade Morocco. If you are looking a cheap, amazing red lipstick then you need to try this.


    Last of all I would just like to show you the different types of brushes I like to use when applying my makeup.



    I hope you enjoyed this blog post about my favourite makeup products. Be sure to tell me your favourites, so that I can try them out too.

    Bye
    Libby
    x




























    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll