• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Quick and Easy Makeup!



     Hello everyone, 

    Since my last makeup post, my makeup has changed a lot. I have branched out to more brands and have been braver with my colours. The makeup I wear is quick and easy because I don't have a lot of time to get ready in the morning as I like my sleep. 

    The first products I use for the face is the Rimmel Lasting finish primer, which I have to say is not the best primer as it is really thick and sticky, but it still does its job. I then apply Rimmel Match Perfection foundation, which is my favourite drug store foundation, as it has really good coverage and it really easy to blend. I apply the foundation with a foundation brush first, then blend with a buffing brush and any areas that look unblended, I blend with my beauty blender. 



     To cover any spots I use the trusty Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, which is blended with the thin end of my beauty blender. I then use the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer, which is great for under the eyes. The face is then set with the No7 Perfect Light Pressed powder in Translucent, which is a new favourite of mine. 


     Now that the base is done, I now go on to contour by using the Collection Highlight and Sculpt pallet in the lightest shade. I use the contour shade just underneath the cheekbones, nose and forehead using a contour brush, I then blend that in using another buffing brush to make it look less harsh. To add brightness to the face I use The Balm Mary Lou Manizer highlighter, which I recommend so much. You only need a tiny bit for such a good results. I use a cheeks brush to pop this on top of my cheekbones, on my nose and on my cupids bow. 

    Now going on to the brows. If I am really short for time I will use the Collection Eyebrow kit but if I have a bit more time to spare then I use the Soap and Glory Archery 2 in 1 Brow filling pencil and brush, which is definitely worth spending more time on.  
    My favourite part of doing my makeup if the eyeshadow. If I am dressing casually then I just use 1 colour from a Maybelline eyeshadow pallet. It is a rose gold kind of colour and I just place that all over the lid and blend it out. The eyeshadow is really pigmented and makes it look like you have put more effort into your eyeshadow then what you have. 

    Finishing off, I use the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara which is the most incredible mascara I have ever used. It is so worth the money.
    Finally, I put my lipstick on. The colour of lips changes each day. I have 3 personal favourites and they are Mac in Ruby Woo, NYX in Stockholm and Revlon in Rose.



    I hope you enjoyed reading into some of my favourite makeup pieces.
    See you soon, 


    Bye
    Libby
    x









    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll