• Twitter
  • GPlus
  • Instagram

  • Autumn lipstick!



    Today I have decided to do something a bit different. There has been one lipstick I have been wearing lots this autumn and so I decided to share it with you.

    To create this look I used the baby lips peach kiss to keep my lips moisturized (I get really dry lips) and then the lipstick I used is the No7 in the shade Plum Beautiful. I am one of those people who don't really like a big bold or dark lipstick, which is why I chose this one. It is fairly dark but not overly dark. It is the perfect Autumn colour. The baby lips is a peachy orange colour until you actually put it on which then just looks a but glittery on your lips but it is very moisturizing.

    I just think this colour looks great for this time of year.



    Thankyou for reading :)

    Libby 
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    Blogroll